Cookies are small bits of text that allow the web server to be stored on the user’s device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) Information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, also in after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored by the browser (program for browsing on the Internet), based on user preferences.
Similar technologies, such as, for example, web beacons, clear GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5, can be used to gather information on user behavior and use of services.
Later in this document will refer to cookies and similar technologies all by simply using the word “cookie”.
Types of cookies
- Cookies ‘technical’ strictly necessary. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the site www.casedanna.it is used to manage the login and access to the functions reserved site. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the working session (closed the browser are deleted). Their deactivation compromise the use of services accessible by login.
- Cookies and performance analysis . Cookies are used to collect and analyze traffic and use the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be executed without any loss of functionality.
- Cookie profiling. It is persistent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve your experience of navigation. The site www.casedanna.it not use this type of cookie.
Third Party Cookies
Visiting a website you may receive cookies from the site is visited (“owners”), both from websites maintained by other organizations (“third parties”). An example is the presence of “social plugin” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, or some tools of Google (YouTube and GoogleMaps) and Yahoo (Flickr). It is part of the page you visited, directly generated by these sites and integrate them in the host site.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by such “third party”. The management of the information collected by “third parties” shall be governed by the relevant information which please refer. For further convenience and transparency, are reported below the addresses of web pages containing information on how to manage cookies “third party”:
- Facebook (informative): https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Facebook (configuration): log into your account, in Section privacy
- Twitter (informative): https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
- Linkedin (informative): https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings
- Google+ and other Google tools (informative): http://www.google.it/intl/en/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ and other Google tools (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/en/policies/technologies/managing/
- Flickr and other Yahoo sites: https://policies.yahoo.com/ie/en/yahoo/privacy/topics/cookies/index.htm
The site www.casedanna.it also include certain components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Again it comes to third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookie).
Google Analytics uses “performance cookie” to collect and analyze information on the behavior of site usage www.casedanna.it (including your IP address). We process such information to operators Case D’Anna may have no idea of the use of their websites and improve them according to the needs of users. This site does not use (and do not allow third parties to use) the analysis tool of Google to track or collect personally identifiable information.
For more information, please see the links below:
You can selectively disable the action of installing Google Analytics on your browser component “opt-out” provided by Google. For more details on how to disable Google Analytics, please refer to the link below:
Duration of cookies
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until you close your browser or log out of the execution of the command.
Other cookies “survive” after the browser is closed and are also available in future visits.
These cookies are known as persistent and their duration is set by the server at the time of their creation. In some cases there is fixed a deadline, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
The site www.casedanna.it does not use persistent cookies, except for storing your consent to use the same cookie (expressed closing the banner of the information soon). This cookie has a term of one year.
Browsing the pages of site www.casedanna.it, you can interact with sites operated by third parties that can create or modify persistent cookies and profiling.
The user can decide whether to accept cookies, using the settings of your browser. Warning: Disabling all or part of the technical cookies can compromise the use of the functionality of the site reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible to completely disabling cookies.
Disabling cookies “third party” does not prejudge in any way the navigability. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications.
Also the best browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies “owners” and those of “third parties”. For more details, please refer to the link below:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-8
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/en/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
Case D’anna – Senior Suites